118,155 notes - Apr 15 2014
-
75,448 notes - Apr 15 2014
34,795 notes - Apr 15 2014
-

abject honey 1989 - present

0 notes - Apr 15 2014

idk if it is okc or life in general but i don’t understand relationships or love or coupledom anymore. 

my loins have shriveled up im joining a convent

4 notes - Apr 15 2014
Urgh what kind of question is that anyway

its that one. and it is both a horrible question but more horrible how often i find it answered ‘yes’

(which is like 95% of the time and the other 5% is cuz it hasn’t been answered)

2 notes - Apr 15 2014

i should just stop checking ppl’s answered questions on okc (besides also stop visiting the site in general i guess) i just get so unbearably pissed off/flabbergasted at how consistently people say ‘yes’ to the question about whether people with lower IQs should not be allowed to reproduce. i mean. i. just. do you stop to think for a second or are you really really that vile???

1 note - Apr 15 2014
648 notes - Apr 15 2014
-
119,550 notes - Apr 15 2014
-
9,075 notes - Apr 15 2014
-

astrolocherry:

even when their children have grown up, cancerian parents maintain their child attachment and view them as their baby selves. while most other signs are pushing their kids out the door, the cancerian struggles immensely letting go

58 notes - Apr 15 2014
2,354 notes - Apr 15 2014
-

dinopuncher:

*tips chromosomes* m’tosis

37,078 notes - Apr 15 2014
-

reichsstadt:

My fave: Barbara Kruger. #art (at The Garden of Earthly Delights)

6 notes - Apr 15 2014
5,057 notes - Apr 14 2014
-
ϟ